A COMPACT AND RELIABLE IC FORK LIFT WITH THE POWER TO HANDLE THE TOUGHEST JOBS
The most compact IC forklift truck series in the Hyster Fortens range, the H1.6-2.0FT is designed for demanding indoor and outdoor applications, providing a low cost of ownership.
Available with Fortens or Fortens Advance configurations and a 2.6L diesel or 2.0L LPG engine, these are tough and reliable forklift trucks suited to the most intense 24 hour logistics and distribution operations.
Hyster H1.6-2.0FT Diesel and LPG Counterbalanced Fork Lift Truck Highlights:
- A robust chassis and high strength mast design optimises capacity retention at high lifts with excellent visibility and rigidity
- Choose either Electronic Powershift or DuraMatch™ transmissions:
- The standard Fortens model features an Electronic Powershift Transmission
- The Fortens Advance models feature the DuraMatch™ transmission which manages truck deceleration & direction changes, contributing to extending brake and tyre life and preventing transmission wear
- All powertrains are controlled, protected and managed by the Pacesetter VSM™ industrial onboard computer featuring a CANbus communications network. This system permits adjustment of the truck’s performance, in addition to monitoring key functions, enabling quick, easy diagnostics, minimising repair downtime and unnecessary parts swapping
- The fully isolated powertrain uses elastomeric mounts to minimise noise and vibration in challenging operations, and the full floating design of the drive axle enhances dependability and reliability for a longer service life
- Hassle-Free hydraulic systems featuring Leak-free O-ring face seal fittings enhance reliability and non-mechanical, Hall-Effect sensors and switches are designed to outlast the life of the truck
- The maintenance free Hyster Stability Mechanism (HSM) enhances lateral stability without compromising uneven surface travel
- An innovative operator compartment design offers easy driver access, excellent all-round visibility and conveniently located controls
- Complete cowl-to-counterweight service access contributes to rapid, efficient maintenance. Simplified layout of wiring and hydraulics offers greater access to components, which decreases service time for unscheduled repairs and regular maintenance
- To match the performance to the application there are a number of options including advanced hydraulic and cooling system options