TOUGH, FUEL EFFICIENT FORKLIFT DIESEL TRUCKS FOR CHALLENGING APPLICATIONS
Designed for high intensity applications particularly where front end attachments are needed, the H4.0-5.5FT Fortens® series provides continuous strength and reliability.
With 3.6L and 3.8L diesel or 3.8L LPG engines, these reliable machines feature the new ECO-eLo Fuel Efficiency Mode, making it one of the most fuel efficient IC forklifts for sale in this capacity range, delivering a low cost of operation.
Available with Fortens, Fortens Advance and Fortens Advance+ configurations, the series can be tailored to suit the specific application, no matter how challenging.
Hyster® Fortens® H4.0-5.5FT series Counterbalanced LPG and Diesel Forklift Truck Highlights:
- A robust chassis and high strength mast design optimises capacity retention at high lifts with excellent visibility and rigidity
- The ECO-eLo Fuel Efficiency Mode reduces fuel consumption by up to 20% with limited effect on overall diesel truck productivity under application conditions
- Available Load Sensing Hydraulics (LSH) increase productivity and lowers fuel consumption further reducing overall operating costs
- All powertrains are controlled, protected and managed by the Pacesetter VSM industrial onboard computer featuring a CANbus communications network. This system permits adjustment of the truck’s performance, in addition to monitoring key functions, enabling quick, easy diagnostics, minimising repair downtime and unnecessary parts swapping
- Choose either Electronic Powershift, DuraMatch™ or DuraMatch™ 2 transmissions:
- The standard Fortens model features 1 or 2 speed Electronic Powershift Transmissions
- The Fortens Advance models feature the 1-speed DuraMatch™ or 2-speed DuraMatch 2 transmissions which manages truck deceleration & direction changes, contributing to extending brake and tyre life and preventing transmission wear
- The Fortens Advance+ models feature the DuraMatch™ 2, featuring Extended Drawbar Pull
- All Hyster H4.0-5.5FT diesel and LPG models feature oil immersed brakes contributing to reduced maintenance and extended truck dependability
- The maintenance free Hyster Stability Mechanism (HSM) enhances lateral stability without compromising uneven surface travel
- An innovative operator compartment design offers easy driver access, excellent all-round visibility and conveniently located controls. To optimise driver comfort, the full-suspension seat, together with the isolated powertrain have contributed to achieving a low whole body vibration (WBV) of 0.6m/s2 and operator ear noise levels are low
- Complete cowl-to-counterweight service access contributes to rapid, efficient maintenance. Simplified layout of wiring and hydraulics offers greater access to components, which decreases service time for unscheduled repairs and regular maintenance
- Hassle-Free hydraulic systems featuring Leak-free O-ring face seal fittings enhance reliability and non-mechanical, Hall-Effect sensors and switches are designed to outlast the life of the truck
- To match the performance to the application there are a number of options including advanced hydraulic and cooling system options